Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Repairs
- S8 SM-G950A (AT&T)
- S8 SM-G950T (T-Mobile)
- S8 SM-G950V (Verizion)
- S8 SM-G950P (Sprint)
- S8+ SM-G955A (AT&T)
- S8+ SM-G955T (T-Mobile)
- S8+ SM-G955V (Verizion)
- S8+ SM-G955P (Sprint)
We repair many Samsung phones
Do you have a different model?
Galaxy S8 Screen Repair
- If you have a Galaxy S8 with a glass that is cracked or shattered, stop by Austin Cell. Join our many happy customers who no longer try to work around a cracked screen on their Samsung Galaxy S8!
Galaxy S8 LCD Replacement
- If you have an Samsung S8 that is cracked, has a distorted image, no image, or otherwise malfunctioning, stop by Austin Cell. Join our many happy customers who no longer try to work around a cracked or broken LCD on their Saumsung!
Samsung S8 Back Glass Replacment
- This replaces the back glass. They are Samsung ones so will not have the info from the carrier or IMEI. This is on sale from 69!
Galaxy S8 Battery Replacment
- If your battery is not lasting long, be sure you do not have any certain application that is killing the battery quickly. Once you have done that and still having problems we can replace it!
Galaxy S8 Charge Port Repair
- Is your Samsung S6 having difficulty in connecting to a charger, computer, or any other device? You could be experiencing charge port issues, and we have a repair service for just that! If you are tired of fiddling with all kinds of cords, wondering why your charge port is not cooperating, stop by today- we’ll get your Samsung Tablet on the road to recovery!
Galaxy S8 Headphone Jack
- If you have something headphone jack or AUX jack broken off in your phone then we can remove them most of the time with no issues. If there is damaged due to the issue then you will need a full replacement of the charge port.